With the announcement of VAT being implemented in the GCC, countries by 2018, it is important that there is adequate time for organizations to prepare their systems, train staff and prepare their business models to meet the HR, logistical and commercial challenges in a timely and cost-effective way.
Datamatix is pleased to present the “GCC VAT Calculation Smart Technologies Conference”, which aims to focus on smart strategies for the calculation of value added taxes whilst ensuring compliance and managing financial risks through a comprehensive VAT framework.
The event aspires to provide a clear understanding of VAT calculation and how to build a cross functional VAT program in your organization, smart strategies and system requirements needed to manage VAT effectively, and how manage the impact of VAT on operating models and learn the types of systems needed to meet VAT requirements in an efficient and cost effective way.
Conference Mission Statement
The conference aims to focus on smart strategies for the calculation of value added taxes whilst ensuring compliance and managing financial risks through a comprehensive VAT framework.
Who will attend?
The conference will be attended by executives, decision-makers and key policy makers from government and business organizations including:
- Leaders and Executives from Ministries, Banks, Investment firms and Insurance companies
- Leaders and Executives from Stock Exchanges and Financial Markets
- Government and Business Organization leaders
- Heads, Directors and Auditors of Corporate Finance
- Heads of companies, Investment Fund Managers and Investment Managers
- Investors and Managers of Wealth Management Specialists
- Business and Finance Sectors
Why should you attend?
- Learn about Smart Intelligent Systems for the calculation of VAT.
- Explore latest information technology solutions for the development of the financial sector
- Keep-up with the latest technological strategies and achievements in the investment sector and capital markets management.
- Listen to financial experts from the region and learn strategies how to successfully overcome HR, commercial and logistical challenges brought on the introduction of VAT
- Adopt the latest tax IT systems in organizations.
- Support the mechanisms of innovation in the implementation of the economic transformation and to highlight the vision and future planning.
- A unique opportunity to access the latest data of regional and global financial rules and regulations.
- Forge partnerships exchange experiences among decision-makers and technology experts, financial and business sectors.