- Ministers, Deputies, Ambassadors, Members of parliamentary assemblies
- Managers, Decision makers and Executives of government and private institutions
- Managers and Deans of universities and colleges, involved in developmentprojects
- Executives, Directors and Heads of departments in government and private sector
- Managers and Executives in corporate strategic planning departments
- Managers of IT Departments, Executives of government Projects of Smart cities
- Managers, Executives and Heads of government strategic planning departments
- Executives, Experts and Researchers in the fields of economic development and urban planning.
- Know what is beyond 2020 and how to handle new challenges of new Era strategically
- Discover the institutional achievements and modern technologies to align the corporate resources for unseen challenges to come
- Unfold the next chapter of world’s global competitive customs with confidence by learning strategies from industry leaders in this event
- Learn how to align your corporate strategies with knowledge-economy, Fourth Industrial Revolution and fifth generation of information technology
- Learn the strategies to keep pace with sustainable development
The conference aims to discuss corporate strategies, policies and its implementation to face the challenges that an economy will face after 2020. The discussion will emphasize on global competences for sustainable growth, science and technology excellence, industrial leadership challenges and the strategies to path a way for the public and private sectors to work together in delivering innovation.