In support of the efforts of
H.H Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Dubai Crown Prince and Chairman of the Executive Council
to lead the Emiratization file
Supporting the high vision of territory Leaders, and the new season’s message addressed by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, With the beginning of a new work season and achievements in UAE, especially on the issue of Emiratization, that focuses on the nationals empowerment to create an environment conducive in the development of their capabilities to face the rapid changes and challenges of today's economic world.
To support the efforts of H.H Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Executive Council, to lead the Emiratization program building capacity and enabling national competencies to face the developments of the knowledge economy era.
In this context, 'Datamatix' the National institution, in cooperation with the organizations, is honored to present the 25th HR. Nationalization and Empowerment in the Era of Knowledge Economy Conference
, on the October 3, 2019 in Dubai, UAE, to discuss the latest strategies and to support the Emiratization program on how to implement it on the real grounds.
Developed economies have opened a transformation towards a “knowledge economy” and have made the high levels of job skills increasingly important, therefore, it has become necessary to revamp the human resource management role in an organization to meet the challenges of nationalization in the emerging knowledge-based economy. Increased reliance on advanced specialist skills and the development of advanced sustainable strategies of Human resources nationalization management are most important for the vital growth of Emiratization and the economy as a whole.
The Event will discuss the strategies to empower the Emiratization by casing the shortfall of national’s career skills by formulating advanced HR polices, focus on prevailing talent acquisition functions to support nationalization, create jobs for national’s in knowledge-based economy era. Leaders and key policy makers of government and business organizations will reveal the strategies to shift towards the modern organizational structure underlying frame to improve Emiratization demand and supply. The discussion will reveal the strategies to overcome the structural division in the labor market, how to make development-oriented policies supporting productive activities.
Who will attend
- Ambassadors, Councils Members, Parliamentary Bodies & Members of Board of Directors
- Decision-Makers, Officers, Heads of Depts. of Police, Armed Forces and Civil Defense
- Presidents, Directors, Executives and Heads of Departments from Government Organizations
- Presidents, Directors, Executives and Heads of Departments from Business Organizations
- Managers, Executives and Heads of HR and Training Departments
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments in Strategic Planning and Performance Assessment
- Managers, Deans of Universities, Colleges and Officials involved in the Development of Smart Education
- All Stakeholders from Government and Business Organizations
Why should you attend
- Understand the most important knowledge-based economy demands
- Learn the HR policy making wisdom to support Emiratization
- Know the ultimate need to make nationalization strong through human resources support to an organization.
- Excellent opportunity to build business networks with various prominent figures
- Excellent opportunity to share your valuable experiences and meet the VIPs
- Identify and acknowledge the best practices and achievements in global standardization
- Leverage leadership skills by being a part of the most comprehensive discussions
- Gain knowledge of future outcomes on labor market by Emiratization
- Learn the importance of supportive role of human resource management in nationalization