Supporting the high vision of UAE Leaders, and the new season’s message addressed by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, With the beginning of a new work season and achievements in UAE, especially on the issue of Emiratization focused on the nationals empowerment to create an environment conducive in the development of their capabilities to face the rapid changes and challenges of today's economic world.
In this context, ‘Datamatix’ the National institution, in cooperation with the government and business, is honored to present the 27th Recruitment Agencies Emiratization Strategies Conference, on the December 10th, 2019 in Dubai, UAE to discuss the latest strategies on how to Empower the Emiratization program to help nationals gain advanced career skills, create high-pitched talent acquisition standardization and discuss on how to facilitate new job opportunities to promote Emiratization.
On this occasion, we are honored to address your esteemed organization and request your support, through the participation of Managers and Executives from HR, recruitment and talent acquisition and other concerned departments, considering the importance of the strategic role of your organization in supporting the Emiratization, the conference is an opportunity for your leaders to meet and discuss the future strategies on how to participate in supporting the UAE Government plans in Emiratization.
By participating, your organization becomes an integral part of the event and gains access to the latest best practices and the most powerful platforms to increase your organization’svisibilty and benefit from an extensive business networking to meet with the senior and relevant industry professionals.
The Event will discuss the strategies to empower the Emiratization by formulating advance polices to overcome the shortfall of national’s career skills and focus on prevailing talent acquisition functions to support Emiratization and create jobs for national’s in this knowledge-based economy era. Leaders and key policy makers of government and business organizations will reveal the strategies to shift towards the modern organizational structure underlying frame to improve Emiratization demand and supply and transform the structural division in the manpower market to make development-oriented policies supporting productive activities towards strong Emiratization.
By participating, your organization becomes an integral part of the event and gains access to the latest best practices and the most powerful platforms to increase your organization’s visibility and benefit from an extensive business networking to meet with the senior and relevant industry professionals.
Who will attend
- Ambassadors, Councils Members, Parliamentary Bodies & Members of Board of Directors
- Decision-Makers, Officers, Heads of Depts. of Police, Armed Forces and Civil Defense
- Presidents, Directors, Executives and Heads of Departments from Government Organizations
- Presidents, Directors, Executives and Heads of Departments from Business Organizations
- Managers, Executives and Heads of HR and Training Departments
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments in Strategic Planning and Performance Assessment
- Managers, Deans of Universities, Colleges and Officials involved in the Development of Smart Education
- All Stakeholders from Government and Business Organizations
Why should you attend
- Understand the most important knowledge-based economy demands
- Learn the HR policy making wisdom to support Emiratization
- Know the ultimate need to make nationalization strong through human resources support to an organization.
- Excellent opportunity to build business networks with various prominent figures
- Excellent opportunity to share your valuable experiences and meet the VIPs
- Identify and acknowledge the best practices and achievements in global standardization
- Leverage leadership skills by being a part of the most comprehensive discussions
- Gain knowledge of future outcomes on labor market by Emiratization
- Learn the importance of supportive role of human resource management in nationalization