As we all know, the global media, technology solutions providers, and experts are presenting AI, as the future for organizations. Accordingly, these new technologies have been deemed a necessary component in company’s digital strategies. In this debate we will discuss whether AI solutions are really the future. Is this hype for real or fake? The conversation will continue with a discussion on traditional technology and whether organizations today are prepared for AI.
This debate is crucial for organization leaders, decision makers and both technical and non-technical executives in understanding, whether the organizations need AI and whether to continue the use of traditional technologies already widely used in all types of organizations today. This discussion aims at creating a dialogue around, regional and global strategies and best practices on AI, and how will influence organization’s transformation.
Overall this debate, which will include both technical and non-technical leaders and executives, aims at enhancing overall knowledge of new innovative technologies, exchanging ideas on how to keep organizations competitive in the digital age, and will discuss how to enhance and transform organizations using new technology and innovations. With a vision of excellence in mind, it is important for organizations to keep competitive as current systems and infrastructures are changing to meet changing customer needs. With new challenges in the future, organizations strategies must change to cater to new technological advancements in order to develop innovative standards that correspond with Smart Government and Smart Cities systems. With changing global technologies and variables, it is important to be aware of changing technology and make sure executives and senior managements are aware and knowledgeable on new corporate goals and how to approach them.
Who will attend
- CEO, Director General, GM, and C-Level from Government and Business Organizations
- Directors, Managers and Executives of e-Transactions and e-Services
- Directors, Managers and Executives, from IT and Salutations Providers
- Directors, Managers and Executives of Corporate Strategic Planning
- Directors, Managers and Executives, from IT Departments
- Directors, Managers and Executives of Customer Service and Call Centers
- IT Managers, Project Managers, Developers, Network Engineers, and Security Professionals
- All Stakeholders from Government and Business Sector
Why should you attend
By attending this event, your organizations executives become an integral part of the events activities, having one of the most powerful platforms to share and gain the latest knowledge.
Position Your Organization as a Supporter for Innovator and Leader
- Excellent opportunity to build business networks with various prominent figures
- Excellent opportunity to speak and share your valuable experiences
- Identify and acknowledge the best practices and achievements in global standardization
- The event will bring together Government & Business leaders