The realities of globalization, competition and innovation has given rise to a competitiveness movement that present Government's information technology systems with enormous challenges and has necessitated a more collaborative outlook thereby propelling government management and leaders to face these challenges with new strategies, mechanisms and real solutions. Supporting the vision of government institutions to develop an integrated information technology systems in government sector, to promote the development of technological systems in building a digital society whilst bringing about a qualitative leap in future of government institutions, to join the global race of excellence.
Datamatix in association with its global partners and international organizations presents the, “26th Gitex Conference” with a wide international participation of government and business organizations, leaders, decision-makers and experts and international organizations the event will highlight technology management strategies, innovations and technologies that are shaping the future and changing the world. The conference is designed to give leaders and executives across tech-reliant industries an opportunity to hear from an exclusive set of the world’s top tech innovators. The event seeks to create new global governance models, leveraging new technologies and modern management strategies whilst focusing on devising strategies especially for the post-oil era and developing AI, blockchain and Internet of things for future infrastructure and sovereignty in our increasingly interconnected world.
The event is a unique opportunity to meet decision makers, managers and executives and learn about the latest technological developments that contributes to institutional development and technology-driven future. The event aspires to provide a premier knowledge sharing platform for knowledge exchange and interchange of best practices to learn about the latest technological developments that contributes to institutional development and technology-driven future.
Who will attend
- Presidents, Directors, Decision-Makers, Officers, Heads of Depts. of Police, Armed Forces
- Presidents, Directors, Executives and Heads Of Departments from Government & Business Organizations
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments in Strategic Planning and Performance Assessment
- Managers and Executives of IT Departments, Government Projects, Electronic Transactions and Services
- Project Managers, Application Developers, Network Engineers, and Information Security Professionals
- Managers, Deans Of Universities, Colleges and Officials involved in the Development of Smart Education
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments of Customer Service and Call Centers
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments in Public Relations and Consulting Companies
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments of Marketing Companies, Promotion and Media Sector
Why should you attend
- Presenting the latest technology knowledge and corporate performance management software
- Supporting government development strategies, strategic planning and project management
- Highlighting best practices in AI-Powered Solutions Transforming Customer Engagement
- Presenting best practices and case studies in corporate governance of information technology
- Building Foundations of the Digital Economy
- Highlighting latest cloud computing models and digital transformation mechanisms
- Showcasing best practices of the corporate governance system
- Review successful models in government infrastructure management and smart cities.
- Reinforcing the latest strategies in smart government applications and development mechanisms.
- Explore the latest innovation and knowledge management solutions in the modern global economy
- Connect with technology experts from international universities and leading technology companies
- Networking opportunities where attendees could mingle with other thought leaders in an informal setting