Events Management industry is reshaping and realigning itself to emerge as an industry that imbibes strategic marketing and communication tools that can provide prospects to share knowledge, engage new audiences and raise an organization's profile. With the advent of various knowledge domains in managing risks and other marketing facets, the government event management strategies are going beyond the traditional conventions of event management. Event managers in the modern era have to be multifaceted with the knowledge of target market segment strategy and service analyses.
The conference aims at following up the most important international standards for the management and organization of events and benefiting from the formulation and implementation of future organizational development training plans whilst supporting the mechanisms of sustainable institutional transformation in accordance with the highest international competitiveness standards. Datamatix has over 28 years of leadership in the organization and management of cultural, media, technological, administrative and economic regional and global conferences and events, and continuing our knowledge journey in achieving organizational excellence and global competitiveness of the region and keep abreast of recent developments and upgrading the foundations of innovation and knowledge management in light of the modern global economy.
The conference will also discuss the latest administrative, media and technological methodologies and the mechanisms of effective organizational communication governance and content development for the events, which contribute to national institutional interdependence, promote excellence and achieve global competitiveness. The conference will also discuss the future of events in the light of technological developments and digital media. The vision of the conference crystallizes on the creation and activation of the best mechanisms for organizing corporate events and achieving sustainable development in the society economically and socially, and enhancing the economic vision aimed at strengthening the foundations and principles of leadership thereby supporting the international standing of the GCC countries in various fields and vital sectors of society.
Who will attend
- Managers and Executives from Government and Business Organizations
- Managers and Executives from Customer Service Departments
- Managers and Executives from Call Centers, Public Relations, Marketing and Promotion
- Corporate Communication Managers, Head of Public Relations and Communication Departments
- Editorial Managers, Journalists and Media Professionals
- Promotion and Publicity Managers, Heads of Coordination and Follow-Up Media
- Managers and Executives who wish to develop their skills in the field of Events
- Electronic Content Experts, Developers and Website Designers
Why should you attend
- Strategic requirements for institutional development
- Strategies for coordinating logistics requirements to organize events
- Strategies for managing speakers, trainers, agenda, conference themes, awards & associated events
- Mechanisms to achieve highest levels of communication & link between specialists, trainers and trainees
- Participatory management systems and reservation coordination
- Strategies for communicating with VIPs, and coordinating procedures
- Best practices in training, development and talent management
- Modern Archiving to facilitate exchange of administrative and technical information and statistical data
- Managing strategies for training plans and coordinating with training departments
- Establishing and managing comprehensive databases of events and conferences