The market today is dynamic and ever changing, causing an increase in the number of complexities arising in any organization. The greatest asset of any country or organization is its "PEOPLE". Leaders across the region have hosted a national agenda with the primary objective of economic diversification and building sustainable knowledge based economy with human resources as its backbone. But, effectively managing human capital to align with the country's or organization's vision can be challenging. Challenges are always offset by opportunities. Hence, business & HR leaders need to take charge of the challenges posed by the dynamic economic, demographic, digital and social landscape & work towards the "opportunity of rethinking HR".
Datamatix with much privilege presents the, ‘24th GCC Human Resources Modern Management Conference’ that aims to discuss crucial topics such as reinventing human capital management, developing compensation strategies to meet the demands of today's competitive workforce, sharing successful implementation of nationalization initiatives. The event aspires to highlight talent management & HR for business performance whilst highlighting the role of HR as a Business Enabler and developing the next generation of leaders.
Who will attend
- Leaders, decision-makers from Ministries, Government & Business Org
- CEOs, CFOs, CTOs/CIOs, VPs and Director of Customer Service Dept.
- Directors from the departments of: IT, R&D, Strategy Planning & Institutional Performance
- Leaders and Executives in Strategic Planning and Performance
- Head Of Strategic Planning And Performance Management
- Customer Care Excellence Related Executives and Leaders
- Customer Services Departments Directors, Managers
- Managers and Executives from Airports and Hotels and Hospitality sector
- Managers and Executives from Media Relations & Consulting Firms
- Managers and Executives from Tourism sector
- Managers and Executives in Public Relations, Call Centres
- Managers of Corporate Communications, Customer Service, Marketing
- Managers of Corporate Institutions, Public Relations, and Media Communications
- Managers, Executives, HOD’s from Government and Business Institutions
- Officers from Armed forces, Police dept, senior consultants
- Representatives of Regional and International Organizations
Why should you attend
The conference has been designed to deep dive into every aspect of hr, to explore cutting edge solutions for your business, to take advantage of opportunities for purposeful networking and connecting with the GCC community.