In the framework of supporting the leadership vision and organizational development to facilitate the transition of future leaders to 1st line leadership through an integrated leadership system in line with the requirements and criteria of the 5th generation of leaders and modern leadership.
As we all know, the realities of globalization, knowledge-based economy, demographic shift and global innovation practices have imposed itself on the nations, communities and organizations globally. It has transformed many organizational practices, and developing future leaders has become an increasingly important element.
In this context, Datamatix is honored to present, “17th GCC Future Leaders Conference”, which will be held from 12-13 December 2018 in Dubai. On the first day of the conference, an executive program will be organized on sustainability of leadership, leadership and leadership transition strategies. Participants will be trained on latest organizational trends and strategies in the context of a comprehensive organizational transformation. The event will conclude on Day 2 on December 13th with the main conference that will highlight strategies of modern leadership system, trends, directions and transition strategies on how to prepare the 1st line leaders to ensure the continuous flow of leaders at all levels based on global excellence competitiveness indicators.
In conjunction with the conference, the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute would honor the winners of the ‘17th Middle East Future Leaders Excellence Awards’, for their outstanding achievements and leadership.
On this occasion, Datamatix takes the honor of encouraging the participation of your organizations young leaders and executives in this conference which provides an unprecedented platform to meet leaders and discuss strategies of leadership development whilst highlighting how to develop leadership competencies of the second line leaders and prepare young leaders to meet the global challenges in order to achieve organizational future pillars and develop the global competitiveness standards of leaders and the leadership system, creativity and innovation.
Executive Workshop: December 12, 2018 and General Conference: December 13, 2018
In conjunction with the conference, the Executive Program will be held on the Day1, on Leadership Sustainability and leadership transition strategies which will be presented by experts. Participants will be trained on latest organizational trends and strategies in the context of a comprehensive organizational transformation.
The program comes within the framework to support the leadership development system, and support the competitive strategic transformation and economic knowledge and develop leadership competencies of the second line leaders and prepare young leaders to meet the global challenges in order to achieve organizational future pillars and develop the global competitiveness standards of leaders and the leadership system, creativity and innovation whilst highlighting strategies to empower future leaders in the modern era of knowledge based economy.
The event will conclude on the 2nd day with the main conference on December 13, which aspires to highlight strategies of modern leadership system, trends, directions and transition strategies on how to prepare for 1st line leadership to ensure the continuous flow of leaders at all levels to keep pace with the competitiveness indicators.
Who will attend
- Directors, Executives and Government Executive Leaders
- Managers, Executives and Business Leaders
- Managers and Executives from Banks, Financial Institutions and Business Organizations
- Managers and Deans of Universities, Colleges, Officials, Development and Consultants
- Managers of the Departments, Executives and Executive Leaders of 2nd Line Leaders
- Executives, Vice Presidents and Assistant Managers of 2nd Line Leaders
- Future leaders and Young Employees from Ministries, Governmental and Private Bodies and Institutions
- Future leaders and Officers in Police and Armed Forces
- Managers, Heads of Departments and Executives from Government and Business Organizations
- Managers, Leaders and Executives in Strategic Planning and Performance Evaluation
- Managers and Executives from Government and Semi-Government Organizations
Why should you attend
Transition Strategies to Prepare Future Leaders to Move to 1st Line Leadership
In supporting the leadership and organizational vision to enable the transition of future leaders to 1st line leaders as, the realities of globalization, knowledge-based economy, demographic shift, and global innovation practices have imposed itself on the nations, communities and organizations globally. It has transformed many organizational practices, and new leadership has become an increasingly important element.
Based on the leadership vision to prepare future leaders to ensure continuous flow of innovative leaders and transitioning of future leaders to 1st Line Leaders and to build a new generation of executive personalities, and provide global strategies and best practices through an integrated modern leadership system to ensure effective leadership transition. To enable the transition of future leaders to 1st line leaders, all organizational leadership tools must be in place to manage competitive organizational transformation, economic knowledge, organizational performance tools, future vision and strategic planning to increase organizational efficiency and develop and build innovative leadership competencies capable of leading an integrated modern system in line with the requirements and standards of the fifth generation of leaders and modern leadership.
As we all know, there are challenges facing young leaders, which affects the building of a new generation of executive personalities. Innovation and technological development are faster than ever. Developing future leaders is critical to continuing to fulfil organizations’ missions and priority for the next stage in order to achieve the highest levels of performance in all sectors.
Leadership Sustainability and Future Leaders Strategies for Transitioning to 1st Line Leaders
- Challenges of the Era of Globalization, Sustaining Leadership in the Era of Global Competitiveness
- Leadership Investment, Innovation Leadership and Challenges of Young Leaders in Senior Executive Positions
- Selection and Efficiency Criteria, and Mechanisms for Empowering Youth in Senior Leadership Positions
- Future functions and strategies for developing the responsibilities of 5th generation of leaders and CEOs
- Leadership Tools in the Era of Globalization and Innovation, Implementation, Leadership and Empowerment
Challenges of Future Leaders in the Era of Competitiveness
- Leaders and Leadership from a Modern Global Perspectives
- Modern Outlook on Top Performing Executive Heads
- Why the Previous Leadership strategies are not applicable to go into the future?
- Leaders and Leadership in the Modern Era of Knowledge-Based and Digital Economy
- Leaders Courage (Impact of Critical Decision Making in the Era of variables and Responsibility)
Preparing the Next Generation of Executive Leaders in the Era of Competitiveness
- Preparing Future Leaders to ensure Flow of Leadership, Future National Economic Vision
- Leaders Leadership Demographics in the Era of Responsibility (Merit, Specialty, Location, Position and Tasks)
- 2nd Line leaders Selection Strategies (Merit, Specialty, Location, Tasks and Responsibilities)
- Sustainability of 2nd Line Leaders to Move to 1st Line Leadership in the Era of Responsibility
- Creativity and Merit in the Era of Global Competitiveness and Innovation and Strategic Leadership