Datamatix will be Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the largest technology driven event in Dubai, UAE in October 2018, the event that annually brings together regional and global IT leaders ,and government and business organizations for developing technology management strategies and innovations and technologies that are shaping the future and changing the world.
The event over the past years has attracted most popular global keynotes and experts in its key addresses and interactive sessions, and has presented the most successful best practices that seeks to create new global governance models, leveraging new technologies and modern management strategies whilst focusing on devising strategies specially for the post-oil era and developing AI, blockchain and Internet of things for future infrastructure and sovereignty in our increasingly interconnected world.
On the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the launch of the conference, Datamatix in association with its global partners and international organizations presents the, “25th Gitex Conference” with a wide international participation of government and business organizations, leaders, decision-makers and experts and international organizations. Continuing the vision of the conference since its launch to support the latest corporate practices and sustainable global excellence strategies, the 25th Conference focuses on developing the relationship between global communities and organizations, where the west-east and north-south purposively meets and sets the stage for strengthening the future development strategy and share global best practices and the organizational innovative strategies. The conference will highlight technology management strategies, innovations and technologies that are shaping the future and changing the world. The conference is designed to give leaders and executives across tech-reliant industries an opportunity to hear from an exclusive set of the world’s top tech innovators.
The event is a unique opportunity to meet decision makers, managers and executives and learn about the latest technological developments that contributes to institutional development and technology-driven future. The event aspires to provide a premier knowledge sharing platform for knowledge exchange and interchange of best practices to learn about the latest technological developments that contributes to institutional development and technology-driven future.
Who will attend
- Presidents, Directors, Decision-Makers, Officers, Heads of Depts. of Police, Armed Forces
- Presidents, Directors, Executives and Heads Of Departments from Government & Business Organizations
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments in Strategic Planning and Performance Assessment
- Managers and Executives of IT Departments, Government Projects, Electronic Transactions and Services
- Project Managers, Application Developers, Network Engineers, and Information Security Professionals
- Managers, Deans Of Universities, Colleges and Officials involved in the Development of Smart Education
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments of Customer Service and Call Centers
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments in Public Relations and Consulting Companies
- Managers, Executives and Heads of Departments of Marketing Companies, Promotion and Media Sector
Why should you attend
- Presenting the latest technology knowledge and corporate performance management software
- Supporting government development strategies, strategic planning and project management
- Highlighting best practices in corporate governance of information technology
- Building Foundations of the Digital Economy
- Highlighting latest cloud computing models and digital transformation mechanisms
- Showcasing best practices of the corporate governance system
- Review successful models in government infrastructure management and smart cities
- Reinforcing the latest strategies in smart government applications and development mechanisms
- Explore the latest innovation and knowledge management solutions in the modern global economy
- Provides access to innovative management systems of smart government services
- Explore advanced standards for enterprise performance systems
- Demonstrate support to leaders with modern scientific techniques
- Benefit from the exchange of experiences between decision-makers and technology experts