In the context of supporting sustainable economic development strategies to keep abreast of the latest international financial trends in accordance with the highest international standards adopted in the economic and investment sector, to develop the competitiveness of the region and enhance its economic and competitive development path.
Datamatix with much privilege presents the ‘13th GCC Financial Markets and Public Companies Conference’. This important event that will be attended government, banking and financial leaders and experts, aims to address key banking trends and global investment management systems and develop innovative strategies in advancing the region's capital markets, equities, listed and public companies, whilst highlighting the most important global financial practices in this regard.
The event aspires to tackle the most important changes and developments in the regional and global economy, and strategies for developing services in the banking sector and banking institutions in accordance with best institutional financial practices. It provides a unified platform to meet decision makers and all key partners and discuss strategies to differentiate the development of capital markets and the management of business and finance in the region.
Who will attend
- Ministries, Banks, Capital Markets, Public Shareholding Companies & Concerned Institutions
- Presidents, Board Members, Directors of Financial Institutions & Public Companies
- Presidents, Board Members, Directors of Stock Exchanges & Financial Markets
- Leaders & Executives of related Government Organizations
- Executives, Directors & Auditors in Accounting and Financial Control
- Fund Managers, Investment Managers, and Wealth Managers
- Financial Managers & Internal Audit Managers in the Public & Private Sectors
- Leaders and Executives from Financial Institutions, Investment sectors & Public Companies
- Managers of Listing Departments in the Capital Market and Investor Relations Department
- All stakeholders in Business and Financial Sectors and Public Companies
Why should you attend
- Review important economic practices in the management of financial markets & public companies
- Know more about modern economic trends and developments of the global economy
- Review successful economic transformation based on experiences and future planning
- Exchange experiences with officials, decision makers, public and financial listed companies
- Learn about strategies of listed and public companies in economic development movement
- Review strategies to develop and increase investment activities and economic growth rates
- Review the latest regional and global financial arrangements
- Meet & network with the brightest minds in regional and international investment management
- Gain insight about market trends, technologies and demands that the industry is facing today