The transition to the digital economy and the advent of innovations, such as cognitive computing and robotics, are transforming nearly every aspect of individuals' and enterprises' lives. Governments are continuously striving to improve their service delivery platforms and comply with regulatory mandates to become smarter. The inherent complexity of governmental operations makes it very challenging to transform manual operations to become smart, and to also achieve operational excellence and innovation in smart governments.
The conference is a global platform dedicated to shaping the future of government worldwide. The event aspires to discuss Strategies for Envisioning the Future and Organizational Transformation towards 4G and 5G Smart Government and Smart Cities and Institutional Innovation in the Era of Transformation towards Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and IoT -Internet of Things.
The conference sets the agenda for the next generation of governments with a focus on bringing together key decision makers and agencies to witness and learn about the new era of 4G and 5G smart government transformation by providing a strategic understanding to the initiatives and strategies of 4G and 5G smart government from different parts of the world. The conference is an effective platform for sharing global best practices pertaining to organizational transformation and strategic planning in governments.
The theme of the event centers around creating a strong and lasting relationship in the global community, where the west-east and north-south purposively meets and sets the stage for strengthening the future human capital, fortifying the knowledge development strategy and sharing global best practices and innovative strategies, which would prompt leaders to become increasingly engaged in developing the government, corporate and communities.
Strongly supporting the vision of global governments in adopting a strategy of sustainable global excellence, the event focuses on empowering organizations through leadership, entrepreneurship, knowledge management and capacity building, thereby enabling them to face the new challenges continually emerging in an era of modern management, a globally interlinked society, integrated economy and smart cities.
Who will attend
- Ministers, Deputies and Under Secretaries
- Chairman, Ambassadors Presidents, CEO, MD, GM
- Members of Councils, Parliamentary and Corporate Board Members
- Police and Armed Forces Decision Makers and Executives
- ICT Engineers, Technicians, System Analysts
- ICT Solution Providers Decision Makers and Executives
- Strategic Planning and Performance Executives
- CIO, IT Managers, Projects Managers and Smart Services Executives
- Project Managers, Developers, Network Engineers & Security Specialists
- Deans & Principals of Universities, Colleges and Officials involved in Education
- Leaders and Executives in Customer Service, Strategic Planning and Performance
- Managers and Executives in Public Relations, Call Centres and Consulting Firms
- Managers of Corporate Communications, Marketing, and Media Relations
Why should you attend
- Review the latest global government services
- Strategies for Envisioning the Future and Organizational Transformation towards 4G and 5G Smart Government and Smart Cities
- 4G and 5G Smart Government and Smart Cities and Institutional Innovation, Strategies and Governance In the Era of Transformation Towards Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and IoT -Internet of Things
- Avail the benefit of expert advice from the regional and global decision makers.
- Highlighting strategies to lead smart government transformation
- Emphasizing on the largest sGovernment data management systems
- Strategic partnership issues and opportunities at the regional and global levels
- Developing the Decision-making efficiency & Intelligent Enterprise Performance System