As we all know, the realities of globalization, knowledge-based economy, demographic shift, and global innovation practices have imposed itself on the nations, communities and organizations globally. It has transformed many organizational practices, and new leadership has become an increasingly important element.
In supporting the vision to prepare future leaders to ensure continuous flow of qualified leaders and transitioning of 1st Line Leaders to “Leadership Role Models” and to build a new generation of executive personalities, we at Datamatix are honored to participate in supporting this leadership vision, and provide global strategies and best practices through an integrated modern leadership system to ensure effective leadership transition.
In this context, Datamatix presents the, “14th Government and Business Leading CEO Conference”, which will be held on 1st of Nov, 2018, in Dubai. The event will be focusing on most important strategies of modern leadership system, competency models, trends, directions and strategies on how to prepare the 2nd line CEOs to ensure the continuous flow of leaders at all levels based on global excellence competitiveness indicators.
In conjunction with the conference, the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute would honor the winners of the ‘14th Middle East CEO Excellence Awards’, for their outstanding achievements and leadership. The institute with great pleasure will also announce the Top 25 CEO’s and C-Level Executives who have moved from executive leaders positions to “Leadership Role Models” in the presence of decision makers of government, business organizations and media representatives.
On this great occasion, Datamatix takes the honor of encouraging the participation of your organizations distinguished CEO, C-level executives, Young Leaders and Executives in this conference which aims to discuss the latest strategies of leaders and leadership, how to develop leadership competencies of the second line leaders in order to achieve organizational future pillars and develop the global competitiveness standards of leaders and the leadership system, creativity and innovation.
We look forward to your organization’s valuable participation
Date and Venue: November 26, 2018, Dubai, UAE
Participation:Leaders from Government, Business, Universities and International Organizations
Speakers:Regional and Global Renowned Speakers
Partners:Government, International Organizations and Business Organizations
Certificates of attendance:Attendance Certificates will be provided
As we all know, the realities of globalization, knowledge-based economy, demographic shift, and global innovation practices have imposed itself on the nations, communities and organizations globally. It has transformed many organizational practices, and new leadership has become an increasingly important element. In supporting the vision to prepare future leaders to ensure continuous flow of qualified leaders and transitioning of 1st Line Leaders to “Leadership Role Models” and to build a new generation of executive personalities, we at Datamatix are honored to participate in supporting this leadership vision, and provide global strategies and best practices through an integrated modern leadership system to ensure effective leadership transition.
In this context, Datamatix presents the, “14th Government and Business Leading CEO Conference” that will be focusing on most important strategies of modern leadership system, Leaders and Leadership competency models, trends, directions and strategies, and how to prepare the 2nd line CEOs to ensure the continuous flow of leaders at all levels based on global excellence, innovation and competitiveness indicators.
The conference over the last 14 years has contributed towards promoting latest practices and continues its efforts to achieve leaders and leadership excellence and is aimed to sharpen and develop the leadership competencies, to keep pace with the global competitiveness indicators in the fields of leader’s leadership.
Transition of 1st Line Leaders to “Leadership Role Models”
- Sustaining Leadership in the Era of Global Competitiveness
- Strategies for Transitioning to Leaders Leadership Role Models (L.R.M)
C-Level Executives Global Competitiveness and Transition to Leadership Role Models
- Leaders Leadership Styles and Modern Perspectives in the Changing World
- Modern Outlook on Top Performing Executive Heads
- Why the Previous Leadership strategies are not applicable to go into the future?
- Leaders and Leadership in the Modern Era of knowledge-based economy
- Leaders & Leadership in the Era of Responsibility (Merit, Specialty, Location, Position and Tasks)
- Leaders Courage (Impact of Critical Decision Making in the Era of variables and Responsibility)
Preparing the Next Generation of CEOs in the Era of Competitiveness
- Preparing Future Leaders to ensure Continuous Flow of Qualified Leaders for Future
- 2nd Line Leaders Leadership Demographics in the Era of Responsibility
- 2nd Line leaders Selection Strategies to Move to 1st Line Leadership in the Era of Responsibility
- Leadership Sustainability of 2nd Line CEO’s to Move to 1st Line Leadership
- Creativity and Merit in the Era of Global Competitiveness and Innovation and Strategic Leadership
- Ministers, Deputies, Under Secretaries, Governors
- Ambassadors and Diplomats
- Chairman, Presidents, CEOs, COOs, MDs, GMs and VPs
- Members of Councils, Parliamentary and Board Members
- Senior Executives From Police and Armed Forces Orgs.
- Young and 2nd Line CEO’s, and leaders
- Managers & Executives from Government and Business
- Senior Executives, Heads of Departments
- Deans & Principals of Universities, Colleges
- Managers and Executives from Banks and Financial Inst.
14th Middle East CEO Excellence Awards
The Middle East Excellence Awards Institute, is pleased to announce the prestige’s CEO Excellence Awards, that honors and recognizes the outstanding leadership achievements and the Best-Performing CEO and other Top C--Level Executives of government and business organizations, who have demonstrated exemplary leadership in achieving excellence and have delivered outstanding results, and those who made vital contribution to the vibrancy of the regional and global business, digital economy development, and the global competitiveness indicators, in order to achieve the overall sustainable development of the country and its national economy in accordance with the best global standards.
Award Categories and Nominations:
- Government CEO Excellence Award
- Telecom CEO Excellence Award
- Banking Institutions CEO Excellence Award
- Financial Institutions CEO Excellence Award
- Education CEO Excellence Award
- ICT CEO Excellence Award
- Sports CEO Excellence Award
- Infrastructure CEO Excellence Award
- Retail Industry CEO Excellence Award
- Industrial CEO Excellence Award
- Aviation CEO Excellence Award
- Real Estate CEO Excellence Award
- Tourism CEO Excellence Award
- Energy CEO Excellence Award
- Healthcare CEO Excellence Award
- Young CEO Excellence Award
- Food Industry CEO Excellence Award
Global Dignitaries Who Won and Attended the past events
- Al Gore, Former US Vice-President
- Dr. Oscar Arias Sanchez, Nobel Laureate and Former President of Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- Hon. Mary Robinson, Former President, Republic of Ireland
- Hon. Gerhard Schroeder, Former Germany Chancellor
- Dominique de Villepin, Former French Prime Minister
- Hon. Joschka Fischer, Former Minister for Foreign Affairs, Germany
- Anwar Ibrahim, Former Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia
- Igor Ivanov, Russian national security adviser
- Hon. Winston S. Churchill, Author, Journalist, Parliamentarian, UK
- Larry Ellison, Chairman and founder of the Oracle world
- Dr. Gene Amdahl - Founder and Director of Amdahl
- Dennis Ross, United Nations Messenger of Peace in the Middle East
- Ms. Tipper Gore, Public Advocate and Author and Key Advisor to President Bill Clinton, USA
For the nomination and more information on the award please visit: www.meawards.com
Why Your Organizations Delegation Should Participate
With the participation, of your organization’s delegation in the conference, your Organization becomes an integral part of the events activities. The conference will enable you to reach out to senior leaders through the event whilst enhancing your knowledge about Modern Perspectives on Leaders and Leadership.
Benefits of Participating:
- Benefit from discussions with international experts
- Excellent opportunity to discuss and share leadership experiences
- Establish new business system and expand the customer base
- An ideal opportunity to start new relationships or develop existing organizational relationships
- Identify and acknowledge the best practices and achievements in leadership area
- Leverage leadership skills by being a part of the most comprehensive discussions
- Demonstrate your presence in the global business arena and develop institutional reputation
- Benefit from establishing a new relationship base with dealers and organizations
- Discuss opportunities for joint cooperation with govt. leaders, regional and global officials and organizations
Top Reasons to attend the event:
- Direct link with a leadership event
- Stay one step ahead of the race
- Communicate directly with senior industry professionals and stakeholders
- High-level institutional communication
- Dedicated marketing package to enhance your branding presence
- Gain access to highly insightful presentations by thought leaders and industry experts
- Demonstrate your organization's best practices on modern leadership development
- Excellent opportunity for orgs officials to meet senior experts and decision makers