- Leaders and Executives from Government and Business Organizations
- CEOs, COOs, MDs, GMs and VPs
- Police and Armed Forces Decision Makers and Executives
- Senior Managers & Executives from Government and Business Organizations
- Directors, Deans & Principals of Universities, Colleges
- Strategic Development and Corporate Performance Managers
- Managers and Executives in Customer Service Departments
- Managers and Executives Training Centre for Persons with Disabilities
- Charitable Organizations and Associations
- Managers and Executives in Community Development Authority
- Managers and Executives Rehabilitation Centre’s
The summit seeks to harness the unprecedented opportunities for empowering people of determination, by sharing best practices, solutions and knowledge. The event provides all types of attention to the needs of people of determination to guarantee their right to a decent life and to make them well-rounded individuals brimming with faith and self-confidence so that they can positively contribute to the progress of the society.
The summit aims to develop culture and leaders who can foster innovation, span boundaries and intentionally manage various aspirations and requirements of people of determination and ensure their active social participation in all aspects of life.