The summit will be held in the framework of enhancing entrepreneurship solutions and stimulating the growth of small and medium enterprises to make a quantum leap in supporting entrepreneurship and achieving the global competitiveness of the emerging business sector by keeping abreast of the latest practices and trends in achieving a sustainable investment and economic vision to the highest international standards.
Datamatix is honored to present “GCC Start Up and SME Summit”, which aims to discuss strategies to support innovative business projects, best practices and systems to keep pace with institutional transformation towards implementing integrated business practices that are more compatible with administrative and institutional developments with the participation of experts, investors and government officials.
The event is a unique platform that supports SMEs & startups by connecting young entrepreneurs, investors, officials and decision-makers to discuss key business practices to enhance the development and growth of SMEs & startups to make a quantum leap in supporting entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship competitiveness whilst creating a supportive environment by developing innovative models for SMEs & startups and explore new projects and commercial partnerships that contribute to a competitive economy by supporting young entrepreneurs and the business system according to international standards and building a development strategy to link small and Emerging businesses in government institutions, investors and business incubators.
Who will attend
- Government Officials, Decision-Makers, Business Leaders, Industry Experts and Economists
- Leaders and Decision-Makers from Banks and Financial Institutions, Investment Consultants
- Leaders and Decision-Makers from Regional and Global Investment Institutions
- Leaders and CEOs from Banks and Financial Institutions
- Leaders, executives and Business Leaders
- Leaders and Executives from Government and Business Organizations
- Leaders, Executives, Young entrepreneurs and Investors
Why should you attend
- Platform for the development of business contacts and partnerships
- Learn about the most important practices and experiences about the next generation of startups
- Interact with talent, entrepreneurial initiatives and innovation practices
- Review the best practices, projects and successes of your organization
- Hold meetings with participating organizations and bodies
- Identify best practices and achievements
- Support the region's competitiveness on the map of the global economy
- Benefit from the opinions of experts and decision-makers
- Opportunity to develop partnership and business opportunities with various eminent persons
- Exchange experiences and knowledge of common interest