- Ministers, Deputies, Ambassadors, Members of Councils and Parliamentary Bodies
- Chairman, Directors, Presidents, Corporate Board Members, CEOs, COOs, MDs, GMs and VPs
- Leaders and Executives from Government and Business Organizations
- Police and Armed Forces Decision Makers and Executives
- Senior Managers & Executives from Government and Business Organizations
- Directors, Deans & Principals of Universities, Colleges
- Strategic Development and Corporate Performance Managers
- Managers and Executives in Customer Service Departments
The conference will offer participants with the knowledgeable case studies on management, youth empowerment, training and role that youth can play in leading the organizations. This conference will act as the unified platform for all the participants enthusiastic about gaining rich information on various fields of studies.
Speakers, social scientists, entrepreneurs, high ranking officers and university researchers will also mark their presence in this event. They will share their intellectual insights on various aspects and strategies that can bring youth in spot light and harness their potentials to position them as the finest leaders of the century.
‘16th GCC Government Young Employees and Future Leaders’ mission is to encourage the participation of youth in the nation building process. This conference aims to bring forward the real potential of young generation and recognize their achievements to set forth greater involvement of youth in leading the corporate and government organizations.