The conference will be attended by executives, decision-makers and key policy makers from government organizations including:
- Ministers, Mayors, Government Officials and Representatives
- Municipality Management and Executive Board
- Municipality CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, Chairmen, Presidents, MDs, Directors
- Government and Business CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, Chairmen, Presidents, MDs,
- Government and Municipal Officials
- IT Department Heads and Managers
- sGovernment and eServices Leaders
- Corporate Communication and PR Managers
- Urban Planners, Project Advisers, Developers and Contractors
- Engineers, Architects and Designers
- Infrastructure Architects and Environmentalists
- Tech Experts and Innovators
- Sustainability, Energy Efficiency and Green Building Consultants
The conference provides a premier platform to engage in knowledge sharing and discuss goals, visions, trends and challenges in making cities smarter, more sustainable and liveable whilst highlighting the changing role of municipality in the era of world cities transformation. Leading regional and international industry experts will deliver insightful presentations on pertinent topics through keynote presentations and interactive panel discussions.
The "7th Global Municipalities Conference", is a platform bringing together the city, community leaders and policy makers to promote the initiatives related to socio-environmental vulnerability, disaster management, and cities and town infrastructural development and strives to formulate a globally competent community, country, and region, through citizen engagement, innovations, and partnerships regionally and globally.
The event aspires to feature international best practices, state-of-the-art technologies, products and create an interactive dialogue to engage citizens that will play a key role in developing the upcoming Smart Cities.