In supporting the efforts of the organizations towards improving efficiency and keeping pace with the global trends in light of institutional transformation and competitiveness whilst supporting the development of international initiatives in light of global competitiveness and to shed light on future strategies and support the development of the pillars of innovation and knowledge management in the age of organizational transformation and knowledge-based economy and towards blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT that the world is witnessing.
Datamatix, in association with its regional and international government and business partners, with great honour presents the, “Middle East and Scandinavia Knowledge Exchange and Partnership Conference,” which will be held from July to August 2018, in 6 different programs, with focus on strategic areas and industries. The events are organized based on each country’s’ best experiences and excellence which will facilitate all to learn from. The programs will be organized in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway, with the participation of the government and business leaders from Middle East, Scandinavia and other countries.
The conference begins in Stockholm, Sweden, with the Under Secretaries, Directors, Managers and Executives Program to discuss Strategies for Envisioning the Future and Organizational Transformation which aspires to highlight future strategies for managing organizational transformation, corporate strategic planning, knowledge and innovation management, leadership and corporate governance in the era of Blockchain, Artificial intelligence and IoT.
The conference will then move to in Helsinki, Finland, with the Under Secretaries, Directors, Managers and Executives Program to discuss and develop organizational strategies for future job that don’t yet exist and forward-looking strategies to develop the organizational structure of human resources management, organizational development and how to prepare the organizations to meet the demands of future jobs in the era of transformation towards Blockchain, Artificial intelligence and Internet of things.
The conference will be back again to Stockholm, Sweden with the Under Secretaries, Directors, Managers and Executives Program, which will be discussing strategies for national digital currency, cashless nations and economy. In order to benefit from the experience of Sweden, the program will also discuss Knowledge Based National Economy and highlight future strategies for envisioning the future of national economy and organizational transformation towards international business, investment management, knowledge-based economy and innovation governance.
The conference will then proceed to the Danish city of Copenhagen to discuss the topics of Under Secretaries, Directors, Managers and Executives Program, to develop and review the fourth and fifth generations of the Government and Smart Cities, and build future strategies and organizational transformation towards innovation, creativity and corporate governance, in the era of Blockchain, Artificial intelligence and Internet of things and after this part the conference will be moving to Oslo, Norway.
The program will be followed by Under Secretaries, Directors, Managers and Executives Program for the development of strategies municipal and city transformation and innovation development in Oslo, Norway to discuss the strategies for envisioning the future of city transformation, municipalities’ development and cities innovation and creativity governance management in the era of transformation towards blockchain, artificial intelligence and IoT.
The conference will continue in Oslo and will conclude with the Under Secretaries, Directors, Managers and Executives Program to develop strategies for government asset management governance and highlights strategies for envisioning the future government asset management based on international law and policy and economic and investment planning management and governance in the era of comprehensive institutional transformation and the knowledge economy.
The event comes within the framework to pioneer new programs that advance international partnerships and strengthen the role of MENA and Scandinavian organizations in the context of global competitiveness, highlight future perspectives, manage strategic planning and organizational transformation, implement development strategies in various government, economic and technological fields and develop strategies for managing the HR transformation towards the future jobs that don’t yet exist whilst supporting the development of the pillars of innovation in the era of comprehensive organizational transformation and knowledge-based economy in the era of transformation towards blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT-Internet of things. The event is an important platform for global leaders and organizations to promote knowledge development, exchange ideas on best practices and benefit from the experiences of the world's different countries.
On this occasion, we hope that your organizations leaders and executives will participate in this important event that will provide a unique opportunity for organizations to strengthen partnership strategies, identify best practices in the context of the global organizational transformation, strategies to develop knowledge and innovation management, leadership and corporate governance, and raise the level of international partnership.
Who will attend
- Ministers, Deputies, Ambassadors, Members of Councils, Parliamentary, Members of Boards of Directors
- Presidents, Directors, Decision Makers, Officers from Police, Armed Forces and Civil Defense
- Presidents, Directors and Executives from Government and Business Organizations
- University Deans, Research & Development Managers and Consultants
- Managers and Executives from the dept. of Strategic Planning & Performance Evaluation
- Managers and Executives in Human Resources Departments, Training and Manpower Planning Sector
- Managers and Executives in Personnel Departments
- Managers and Executives of Financial Departments
- Managers and Executives in Asset, Property and Government Investment Departments
- Managers and Executives from the Departments of the General Budget and Economy
- Managers and Executives from Corporate Communications and International Cooperation
- Managers and Executives in Financial and Economic Planning
- Managers and Executives, Experts and Researchers in the Areas of Economic Development
- Trustees, Governors, Managers, Heads of Municipalities, Directors and Executives
- Leaders from City Development Authorities, States, Provinces, Municipalities
- Leaders and Decision-Makers from relevant Ministries, Bodies and Institutions
- Managers and Technicians from IT departments, Government Projects and Smart Services
- Managers and Executives interested in Urban Planning, Architects and Investors