- The data is somewhat correct for 2007-2015 years
- Uses your computer's clock, so if you are curious how much we will have HIV-infected
in 2050 then just change your system time to 2050. Please note that it will just
calculate values based on current statistics.
- Please note that we're unable to "track" recent events like earthquake or war fatalities,
since there are no available to public statistic about such events.
- There are known compatibility issues with some browsers, like Konqueror or Safari.
Please use IE, Opera, Mozilla or Firefox if you see some weird or negative counters
(for example ~2 millions in current population, while ~6 millions is correct). Sorry
for the inconvenience, but there's no way to fix it at this time.
- Do not use for exact calculations. (Reference: worldometers.info )